Here at The Nursery Studio we take the safety of our customers and our staff very seriously.
That is why our business stopped operating between March and May 2020 and we only went back to work once we had a clear plan based on the latest guidance. Since June 2020 we have offered nurseries the option to have outdoor photoshoots and taken strict precautions during both outdoor and indoor bookings.
The main changes to our workflow are:
- We wear face masks, face shields and gloves throughout our visit. We wash our hands, use hand sanitiser and wipe down our props regularly during the photoshoot.
- We have streamlined our kit so that we do not carry any toys that cannot be properly sanitised on site. All soft toys have been removed.
- We clean our car and equipment before and after each job.
- We adjusted the proof card system so that we are not handling the cards on the day – when we prepare them in our office we wear full protective gear.
- We now provide the option of an outdoor photoshoot instead of the indoor studio setup.
- Indoor photoshoots need to allow for social distancing and preferably good ventilation. We have support from a staff member to help the children pose.
- We are ready to cancel or reschedule bookings should either the photographer or his assistant develop any COVID-19 symptoms and see a doctor before returning to work.
- We only photograph children who have express written parental consent.
Please download our detailed procedures document for more information.